Alexander Barnhill Bursary for International Students
Entering or continuing undergraduate or graduate International, refugee or WUSC students.
First preference will be given to WUSC students, which are students who are or have been recognized as refugees by the United Nations High Commission on Refugees had applied for resettlement in Canada through the World University Service of Canada (WUSC). WUSC students may have refugee or permanent resident status.
Students must demonstrate financial need and be currently enrolled full-time in classes to be considered. Applicants must complete a statement outlining their need, and upload supporting documentation. Selection by committee. Application Deadlines: October 1 and February 1st. Payable immediately following the granting of the award.
- Al Barnhill
- $1,000.00 minimum
- Graduate Awards, International Awards, Undergraduate Awards
- Supplemental Questions
- WUSC: Have you applied for resettlement in Canada through WUSC?
- Please provide a statement describing your financial situation and why you are submitting this application.
- Please provide at least one supporting document (i.e. bank statements of the last 30 days, copy of last two pay stubs, copy of last month’s bills, copy of eviction notice, proof that other sources of funding have been exhausted, and/or arear notices). Your name and student ID number must be visible on your document. File type must be .pdf.
- A) Upload supporting document here.
- B) If needed, upload additional supporting document here.
- C) If needed, upload additional supporting document here.
- I hereby authorize Scholarships and Student Finance to distribute all information and documentation pertaining to this application to members of the selection committee.