High school applicants with superior academic achievement (minimum 85% admission average) and demonstrated leadership qualities. Reference required. Payable upon confirmation of full-time enrolment in classes at the UofL in the Fall and Spring semesters immediately following the granting of the award. Application will require three short essays.
- Undergraduate Awards
- Supplemental Questions
- Please explain what leadership means to you.
- Explain how your personal experience has developed your leadership skills.
- Tell us how your leadership experience will contribute to your future.
- Please provide the name and email address of a person (not a relative) who can serve as a reference for this award. They will be sent an email invitation with a link to complete a questionnaire. Be aware that they will not see the deadline, name or details of the award/scholarship in the email invitation. You must provide them with this information separately when you request them to be your reference. Check the reference tab on your application before the deadline to ensure your referee has submitted their reference on time. Reference questionnaires completed after the award application deadline will not be considered. Please contact Scholarship and Student Finance if you have questions: email@example.com or (403)329-2585.
- I hereby authorize Scholarships and Student Finance to distribute all information and documentation pertaining to this application to members of the selection committee.