Global Skills Opportunity Virtual Bursary Fall
Students who are continuing full-time in an undergraduate program and who are Indigenous and/or have a documented disability and/or demonstrate financial need. Must be participating in a designated virtual work-integrated learning experience, virtual study abroad and/or course(s) that include an international learning element. Minimum GPA of 2.00.
Payment will be applied in two disbursements: 80% of funds will be released following confirmation of enrollment, 20% will be released upon completion of required Universities Canada student report. Should a student receive payment but not participate in proposed experience, this may result in an outstanding charge to be refunded to the University of Lethbridge.
- Indigenous Awards, Undergraduate Awards
- Supplemental Questions
- Which (virtual) experience(s) are you planning on participating in the fall?
- If enrolled in courses that have an international learning compoenent, please specify which course you are or will be enrolled in.
- Do you have a documented disability?
- I hereby authorize Scholarships and Student Finance to distribute all information and documentation pertaining to this application to members of the selection committee.