Alexander Barnhill Bursary for International Students
Entering or continuing undergraduate or graduate International or Refugee students with demonstrated financial need. Students must be currently enrolled full-time in classes to be considered. Applicants must complete a statement outlining their need, and upload supporting documentation. Selection by committee. Application Deadlines: October 1 and February 1st. Payable immediately following the granting of the award.
- Al Barnhill
- $1,000.00 minimum
- International Awards, Undergraduate Awards
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a statement describing your financial situation and why you are submitting this application.
- Please provide at least one supporting document (i.e. bank statements of the last 30 days, copy of last two pay stubs, copy of last month’s bills, copy of eviction notice, proof that other sources of funding have been exhausted, and/or arear notices). Your name and student ID number must be visible on your document. File type must be .pdf.
- A) Upload supporting document here.
- B) If needed, upload additional supporting document here.
- C) If needed, upload additional supporting document here.
- I hereby authorize Scholarships and Student Finance to distribute all information and documentation pertaining to this application to members of the selection committee.