Dissemination Travel Award
Registered students in a full-time research-based master’s or doctoral program at the time of the conference. Priority given to Master’s students in their 2nd year; Doctoral student in 3 or 4th year. Must be presenting (poster or oral) their project or thesis work at a national or international conference. Individuals may be awarded this award once per program. Applicants must apply for funding and receive notification of their award prior to attending the conference and prior to submitting conference expenses.
- Graduate Awards
- Supplemental Questions
- Graduate Conference Travel Award
- 1. What is the name of the Conference you are attending?
- 2. Where is the Conference being held (City, Country or virtual)?
- 3. When is the conference?
- 4. What type of conference is it that you wish to attend?
- 5. What is the purpose and objectives of presenting at this conference? How does this opportunity contribute to your program of study?
- 6.Have you received this award previously while in the program you are presently registered?
- 7.Please provide proof that you will be presenting at the conference (poster or oral presentation).